Originally posted on October 26, 2020 @ 6:38 am
- The Healer is a flying unit. She is the only troop with no attacking/offensive capability, but can heal any ground Troops, except when she is defending as a Clan Castle troop (in which case she heals injured Clan Castle Troops, heroes and skeleton trap skeletons).
- When the Healer is deployed, a pulsating circular aura appears around her. If all units have full health, she will start healing the closest troops (although it will have no effect on the healed troops). Should a ground troop be damaged by a Defense, she will fly over and start healing.
- Note that Healers will not heal air units (other Healers, Dragons, Balloons, Minions, Lava Hounds, etc.), unlike a Healing Spell which heals every kind of troop. Healers will also not heal ground Siege Machines like the Wall Wrecker.
- Note that Healers will heal Heroes at a reduced rate different from that of other units; keep this in mind when using Healers with your heroes.
- Healers cannot attack at all. They are completely unable to defend themselves, and will totally ignore any enemy buildings or troops attacking them. If they have no target to heal, they will simply remain stationary even if they are taking damage.
- Unlike all other troops, Healers are measured in healing per second (abbreviated as HPS; stated in-game as “Heal”), rather than in damage per second.